Camtasia Studio, the perfect device for your editing and screen recording needs now comes out with a new and improved version 8.4.4. Camtasia Studio is a live screen recorder that allows you to customize, edit, beautify, capture and create video publications, demonstrations and all that you need to it to be.
The Camtasia, (also available for Mac OS) has developed superior software that allows you to exhibit your creative skills without going through a rough and hard time. Why, you ask? Camtasia Studio is very easy and convenient to use, just click and command and you have a top notch, professional looking video in your hands.
You don’t have to invest yourself in taking expensive classes to learn complicated editing, all you have to do is to learn the basics and you’re all set. That’s what Camtasia Studio offers you, great screencasts and a very comprehensive Studio Editor to facilitate your needs.
And because the makers of Camtasia listen to you, they have released a new version of the software that has addressed previous problems, wishes, needs of consumers, and with that, they have also upgraded the software to serve you better and more efficiently.
They have added and fixed a number of things into the new Camtasia Studio version 8.4.4 and they definitely work to serve you, here are a few of things you should watch out for in the version 8.4.4:
- You can now turn tracks off in between the projects
- Can now support AVCHD files (if CODECS are installed)
- Can now playback music in the mp4 player at variable speeds
- Can now import .m4a files
- Can now give you the choice to log in Google drive and YouTube at the same time
- Added new mp4 production presets for 1080 profiles
- You have the choice to turn recorder pauses into stick points
- Added an option to ‘mix in mono’ for the sound and audio background editing
- Has a new and improved TechSmith player
- You now have the option to add the table of contents in the YouTube video description
- Has updated to work with the new YouTube API; a system advance
- You can now view your work in a timeline context to facilitate better editing
- Fixed a number of bugs and crash causes
Update History from 8.4.0 to 8.4.3
Camtasia Studio v8.4.3 (August 19, 2014)
- Resolved a bug happening wherein the cursor would move in a slow motion over an extended, unstitched frame
- Resolved a bug wherein the recorder’s window for preview could crash when recording stopped
- Resolved a bug showing Fuse images rotating incorrectly, on a Samsung phone
- Resolved a bug wherein changing the Windows DPI could result to errors in recording
- Resolved a bug wherein Fuse video containing pause points couldn’t be stitched after unstitching
- Resolved a bug happening wherein the cursor isn’t displaying over an extended timeframe in an .camproj from early Camtasia Studio 8 versions
Camtasia Studio v8.4.2 (July 22, 2014)
- Noise removal due to echo
- Resolved the problem of crashing in the Camtasia Studio when memory leak in the timeline occurred
- Resolve the problem of recording PowerPoint option in the jump list of Windows that wouldn’t display proper icon
- Resolved the bug wherein the timeline playback could pause or hang on some MP4 files that contain higher bitrates.
- Resolved the bug causing recorder to fail opening after upgrading to version 8.4
- Resolved a bug wherein some .wmv files could cause production hang
- Added Fuse media support
- Resolved the bug happening where several .CAMREC files wouldn’t open using Camtasia 8.4
- Added MP4 production profile presetting for coming up with a 1080p video
(FULL Updates List of 8.4.2)
Camtasia Studio v8.4.1 (June 24, 2014)
- Migrated with YouTube API’s new version
- Ability to login once for Google Drive and YouTube
- Included a table of contents in the YT video description through project markers
- Ability to import files in the .m4a
- Resolved a bug that happened where producing a SCORM video used to display an ERROR MESSAGE
(FULL Updates List of 8.4.1)
Camtasia Studio version 8.4.4, offers a new variety of work styles that fit you and your thoughts. Make your work standout, not just in content but in execution. Camtasia offers you all that and more. Use it on any computer, the software is now interchangeable between Windows and Mac OS.
Get Camtasia Studio 8.4.4 today, or upgrade here!